Torticollis Calipers Anyone?

Annie Posts:


Hello! I am looking for some help. I am a pediatric physical therapist who treats a moderate amount of patients who have torticollis, some of which have plagiocephaly. I am looking for sliding calipers to measure head shape to assess the severity of plagiocephaly. Does anyone know where I can purchase them? I have looked online but all I have found are the industrial ones, so I want to make sure I get an appropriate type. Thank you!!! Annie ,DPT